A key role that substantially contributes to the smooth and safe operation of a business. A Safety Officer must not only be employed in all businesses (Law 850⁄2010) but also be involved in the execution of any construction/technical works (Presidential Decree 17-96).
The Safety Officer is responsible for all safety matters and prevention of work accidents and injuries, through monitoring, inspecting and recommending the necessary safety measures to create a safe working environment for all employees. The responsibilities of a Safety Officer include:
- Guidance on the selection of suitable personal protective equipment.
- Regular inspection of machinery and on-site equipment.
- Assessing and monitoring proper use of equipment.
- Investigating workplace accidents/incidents identifying their causes as well as preventing them from occurring again.
- Emergency drill exercises planning and supervision.
- Emergency plan drafting.
- Close cooperation with the Occupational Physician.
PROVISION, having one of the largest networks of Safety Officers in the field is able to offer you the opportunity to work with accredited, highly trained and experienced professionals, who can build a modern and safe environment for all your employees and offer multiple benefits for your business.